- Fox crossed north end of Barnehurst Avenue in daylight.
- 6 House Sparrows in street tree opposite the 'Royal Oak', Northumberland Heath. Chirruping from scrubby gardens both sides of Northumberland Close.
- 2 Collared Doves in Barnehurst Av. as I made my way home.
- 22-spot Ladybird found amongst Geranium macrorrhizum as I was weeding Couch Grass out of it.
- Fox in the back garden in broad daylight, with a hen's egg in its mouth, looking for somewhere to bury it. Foxes have been leaving eggs round the garden for years now.